We are seeking an RPA developer responsible for building Bots and Automation using industry standard automation tools like UiPath, automation anywhere and others. You will get a chance to implement RPA
solutions in challenging engineering environments of telecommunication networks. You will be responsible for End-to-End process of implementing solutions, right from Requirement gathering to Production deployment.
You ll also act as a lead and will take the necessary initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing, and fixing bugs. You will work with telecom Engineers/Leads to understand the process activities carried out on a day-to-day basis and further be responsible for
automation/bot creation as needed in a phased approach.
- Design, Develop, Test Automation Workflows ,and Provide Guidance for the Process Design.
- Deploy RPA Components including Bots, Robots, Development Tools, Code Repositories and Logging Tools.
- Support the Launch and Implementation of RPA Solutions.
- Create Process and End-User Documentation.
- Assure the quality of the Automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with Telecom Network Engineers/Leads/Directors to capture automation
- requirements clearly and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate and manage the development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in
- an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Having an open mindset to be updated on the industry technology updates and business processes and show immense urge to learn.
Mandatory Skills and Qualification
- 4 -5 Years Hands on experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Development and
- industry/software platform knowledge like UI path and automation anywhere.
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism,
- Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- 2 years of experience in any of the programming languages like C/C , Python, VB Script,
- Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required (self-paced learning is
recommended and if required a program-based learning module can be provided based on the
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences in a effective manner.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through situations of team building and be part of a budding team of RPA developers for the company
- Presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
Process design; Telecom; Automation; NoSQL; Machine learning; Workflow; Telecommunication; Ruby; SQL; Python
Technovids consulting was started with the aim to provide quality Training Recruitment Consulting Services. We are agroup of experts having vast experience of conducting Corporate Training, Online Session Open workshops. Wehave well-experienced faculties from varied backgrounds