- Partner with business stakeholders, solution analysts, and relevant technology resources to understand business requirements and transform them into effective, resilient automations.
- Create and leverage detailed business requirements, technical documentation, and SDLC components (e.g. PDD, SDD, etc.) in order to efficiently build documented solutions
- Individually or as a member of a development centered scrum team design, code, test, and implement RPA based automations
- Identify the most efficient manner in which to deliver a solution to the business stakeholder while still meeting their requirements.
- Participate in design sessions, estimations, Scrum ceremonies (PI/Sprint planning, sprint review, estimation, standups, etc.)
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- At times serve as the Lead Developer in a scrum team of multiple developers working towards the same delivery goal.
- Provide mentorship to junior developers on BluePrism and UiPath platforms in addition to instilling best practices and standards.
- Provide accurate estimates and communicate project develop progress
- Identify new methods and capabilities through active prototyping, R&D, and continuous learning.
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing RPA processes
- Complete Full Unit testing as well as troubleshooting UAT / volume testing
- Lead and coordinate code reviews to ensure necessary standards have been adhered to and feedback is acted upon
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent + min 3 years of work experience in developing RPA based solutions.
- Preferential consideration given to candidates who also have experience with BPMn, OCR, SQL, APIs, HTML, JAVA, .Net, Java, C#, and other technical disciplines.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience directly applying automation to business solutions.
- Preference given to experience applying solutions within the US/UK Financial Services Industry
- Proven and demonstrable experience writing simple to complex code in Blue Prism
- Preferential consideration for candidates holding active BluePrism Developer or higher certifications.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, with a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and manages risks
- Experience working in agile development frameworks (SAFe, Scrum, etc.) using agile project management software such as JIRA.
Automation; XML; JDBC; HTML; JSON; Scrum; Unit testing; Troubleshooting; SDLC; SQL
DST is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. Combining unmatched industry knowledge, critical infrastructure and service excellence, DST helps companies master complexity in the worlds most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements.