- Experience in Designing, Developing, Testing and deployment of Bots using Blue Prism, UiPath.
- Experienced in Determining RPA best practices and suggests how to improve current quality processes, standards, and practices.
- Experienced in doing task recording, editing, scheduling and distribution using Blue Prism, UiPath and working on different adapters like Application and Web to login to websites, searching in website, submitting web forms, or updating records on a website.
- Hands on experience in working closely with Process SMEs to prepare Process Definition Document (PDD) & Solution Design Document (SDD) and educate SMEs to work with Bots in production.
- Experience with RPA administration including performing common maintenance activities including installing and configuring Blue Prism/UiPath, IIS and other related tools on Windows Servers.
- Driving the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance.
- Experience in using Blue Prism/UiPath Credential Manager for maintaining, securing, and retrieving the user credentials.
- Experience in Scheduling the Bots through Studio and Control Room/Orchestrator. Knowledge on the Bot-as-a-Service implementation.
- End to end process automation using Blue Prism/UiPath. Experienced in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and Live environments.
- Used one of the Screen Scraping methods i.e., Optical Character Recognition (Google OCR / Microsoft OCR engines) to process PDF and JPEG images.
- Experienced in using UiPath Studio, Orchestrator, Screen, Data & Web scraping techniques.
- Contribute towards building a CoE. Train the new joiners/freshers in the team and bring them up to the speed in deliverables. Lead the RPA Enablement program.
- Create POC for the new Customers and an active participant in preparing and demonstrating the RPA advantages, ROIs to the prospective Clients.
- Should have experience in Intelligent Automation Skills and Hyper automation.
- Proficiency having strong background in Robotic Process Automation development
- Must have 2+ Years Tech Lead experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Blue Prism/UiPath RPA implementation experience as a Lead Developer.
- Should have delivered at least 5+ complex projects using Blue Prism/UiPath RPA tool.
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis. Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams and solution design documents.
- Should have good exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team.
- Should have good knowledge on product Architecture, implementation, and infrastructure requirements.
- Should have Good communication skill, analytical skills, and client handling skills.
- Certified Blue Prism/UiPath Technical Architect is preferred.
Business process; Operational excellence; Development Manager; Coding; SMS; Scheduling; Windows; microsoft; Business solutions; CRM
Ennuviz offers Digital Transformation solutions to businesses to Streamline, Optimize Operating costs, and Delivering better Customer Experience and Employee Engagement. Our unique combination of skills, methodologies, frameworks, tools governance, with well-proven accelerators and assets backed by our 100 years of technology and industry experience. Our expertise helps the organization to realize the value of Digital transformation investment.