- For RPA, automation needs - build deep understanding of the customer and business needs along with products and associated features. Collaborate with product owner and other stakeholders for requirement elicitation.
- Consistently automate tasks and processes involving one or more teams contribution, on time with high quality.
- Leverage design patterns to implement optimal solutions
- Take accountability to deliver good quality code and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide mentoring via mobbing, pairing, design, and code review.
- Proactively look for delivery & other risks and come up with mitigation plans in collaboration with engineers
- Take accountability for adherence of established engineering practices while ensuring established controls, policies, regulations, and other applicable nonfunctional requirements.
- Drive automation effort and implementation of testing practices to support complete test pyramid (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing/E2E Testing) and resolve defects
- Proactively monitor application health and provide support & maintenance to the Product as per the established support agreement.
- Leverage deep understanding of all layers of software development and expertise in more than one area such as Run time environments, Database, APIs, User interface/User experience, Quality Assurance/Automated testing, Security concerns throughout the program, etc.
- Ability to manage AA Control room, UiPath Orchestrator license, Bot migration, roles and other admin activities
- Develop and/or leverage expertise in technologies, frameworks, and tools used in the project. Build understanding of underlying product, architecture, and key design decisions to understand why and participate in technical solutioning of features to better understand how
- Drive implementation of cloud native solutions and/or migration of existing application on cloud infrastructure
- Get actively involved in Training, self/ team s development, and knowledge sharing. Support and develop software engineers by providing advice and coaching
- Stay informed on internal and external technology trends
- Advise and coach software engineers on day-to-day work, PoC assignments, tool experimentations, etc.
- Lead implementation of DevOps practices and tools in the team
- Bring improvement opportunities beyond stated problems and propose solutions by collaborating, leveraging best practices, and making use of available data
- Drive Agile or equivalent ceremonies applicable to the execution framework
- Develop understanding of organization s strategy, applicable high-level initiatives, and relate how your work links with the operational plans
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects/ proof of concepts as required
- Active participation in Organizational & Team level initiatives
- Adhering to Principal Information Security Policy and Compliance requirements
Education & Experience:
- Graduate - Bachelor s degree (any stream) and 7+ years work experience or equivalent experience.
- Technical Skills: RPA - UiPath and Automation Anywhere
- Engineering Characteristics:
- Continuous learners
- Focused on building the right thing with the right technology
- Solution-based, problem solvers
- Critical and independent thinkers
System testing; Automation; Manager Quality Assurance; Architecture; Information security; Debugging; Integration testing; Agile; Unit testing; Operations
Principal Global Services is a Global In-house Center, dedicated to supporting Principal Financial Group achieve our common purpose of empowering and enabling our customers across the globe by protecting and advancing their financial well-being through re