Our team builds innovative data science solutions using advanced techniques to drive Finance change program in Thomson Reuters. We are looking for self-driven expert data scientists. They will work as technical expert in projects will be responsible to build user friendly and low touch solutions. They are expected to be strong in Statistics and Machine Learning techniques proficient in R or Python programming.
- Understand business problems, structure into technical problem, design and implement solutions.
- Manage complex large-scale multi-function data science projects and implement user friendly solutions for business
- Develop cost effective and efficient machine learning systems using parallel processing and other methods.
- Interact with senior level stakeholders across geographies and functions for collaboration and managing projects in agile methodology.
- Experience with Python including packages like Numpy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, PySpark etc.
- Experience in latest machine learning algorithms like XG Boost, Prophet etc.
- Experience in developing machine learning systems on forecasting and predictive models
- Experience in working in Cloud Environments, and web application
- Tensorflow and other open source tools on machine learning
- Good communication skills to interact with senior level stakeholders
- Exposure to agile methodology
- Should be excellent team player and fast learner
data science; Diversity and Inclusion; Web application; Project management; Machine learning; Agile methodology; Taxation; Open source; Forecasting; Python
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world"s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax Accounting, Media News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.