- The engineer will develop automation tools to enable us reach Infra as code goal.
- The candidate will work closely with different development and operational teams at PayPal to drive the Global Network Services Automation and Management.
Ideal candidate should have
- Proficiency in DevOps tools like Terraform, Puppet, Ansible
- Working experience with Terraform based automation of GCP, AWS Network resources
- Experience in working with large scale deployments of distributed services
- Some familiarity with Programming & Automation (huge plus)
- Knowledge of Frameworks like Flask with Python, Golang Development experience
- A Positive "can do" attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
Day to day activities include
- Operationalization of Software Automation solution for distributed systems like Network & Security Management systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and business unit leadership in developing project objectives and timelines.
- Drive detailed definition of feature requirements through discussions with operations team and customers
- Define project scope.
- Work with the development team on detailed technical design Priorities
- Network Domain Product Development Experience. (Must) / Large scale distributed product development experience
- Ability guide SW developers and design Micro services systems
- Working with experience with web scale companies (Specifically deployment tools like Terraform/Ansible/Puppet/etc)
network automation; Security management; Network security; Developer; network services; Distribution system; MTS; Operations; Financial services; Python
PayPal Holdings, Inc.