Who you are
- You care more about solving customers problems and building a delightful experience than about using a particular technology to do it.
- People describe you as "extremely productive."
- You are excited about working on a small team and helping us set the long-term vision for our engineering organization and product direction.
- You have a strong grasp of engineering and ML fundamentals.
- You stay up to date with the latest research in AI.
- Youre flexible, trustworthy, energetic, and a great communicator.
- You like to quickly learn and implement new technologies, and perform POC to explore the best solution for the problem statement.
What youll do
- Take ownership of Writesonics AI models and architecture, all the way to deploys, monitoring, debugging, and overall reliability.
- Research the market and competition, and come up with new features or ways to improve the system.
- Ship major features often, iterate on those features, and build out our core AI infrastructure.
- Be exposed to every level of the company, working closely with the CEO to meet business goals and working off customer feedback.
Required Technical Skills and Qualifications
- 3+yrs of industry experience as a machine learning and software engineer. Ideally, with a focus on NLP/NLU/NLG.
- BSc, MSc, Ph.D. degree from a reputed university in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, or related technical field.
- Experience with building, deploying, and scaling production-level AI applications.
- You can read a research paper or mathematical description of an algorithm/model and translate that paper into high-quality code.
- Experience building backend systems at scale with a focus on data processing/machine learning/analytics.
- Experience building microservices.
- Experience with Python (recommended), Go, and/or Java/Scala.
- Experience with SoTA modeling techniques, such as transformers (e.g., BERT, GPT-N)
- Experience with using code for NLP/NLG/NLU (NLTK, Gensim, spaCy, TensorFlow, Pytorch, etc.)
Computer science; SAN; Backend; SMS; Data processing; Silicon; Content writing; Analytics; Monitoring; CRM
Writesonics AI-powered writing assistant is used by 200,000 businesses and individuals to automate their writing and save 80% of their time and energy. Writesonic can automatically create articles, blogs posts, ads, landing pages and product descriptions by just inputting absolutely minimal amounts of text.