· Your key responsibility is the development of machine learning application for remote minor inspection.
· Excellent knowledge of data science programming languages(Python, R, Scala).
· Excellent knowledge of the boto3 AWS SDK or additional SDKs for other cloud platforms
· Excellent knowledge of cloud and edge infrastructure.
· Excellent knowledge of container technologies (docker, Kubernetes, openshift)
· Excellent knowledge with REST API protocol as well as model serving technologies (MLFlow, Seldon Core, KFServing, TensorRT, Sagemaker, Endpoints etc…)
· Good Knowledge of machine learning life-cycle.
· Good Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines for machine learning projects.
· Familiar with IoT services i.e. AWS IoT Greengrass
· Familiar with MQTT protocol
· Familiarity with ML in the cloud preferably with AWS SageMaker
· Familiarity with compiling SageMaker Models for EdgePredictions using SageMaker Neo or any other SDK
· Work experience in a networked global team
Skills & Qualifications
· 5+ years of experience in ML op’s role
· Experience is development of ML application
· Exposure to industrial engineering domain is preferred
· Sound analytical skills
· Proactive and willing to learn new technologies
· Good verbal & written communication skills
· Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
· Experience: 5+ years of experience.
Analytical skills; Consulting; Machine learning; Cloud; Siemens; Industrial engineering; SDK; Operations; AWS; Python
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs amp; Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest for the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!