- Minimum 12 Yrs. Of experience in Intelligent Automation implementation and scripting language such as Python
- Experience with Intelligent Automation implementation (e.g., Robotics Process Automation using UIPath, AutomationAnywhere etc., Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence)
- Excellent programming skills in a programming language like python, java, C#, VB etc
- Experience in developing web solutions using ASP.NET, C#, WPF, UI patterns, MVC, Entity Framework, AJAX, Bootstrap, Angular JS, and jQuery will be an added advantage
- Should have good knowledge of Data Structures.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs based on API documentation
- Hands on experience with design reviews, code reviews, unit testing, integration/system testing, monitoring, alerting, agile development practices
Python, Java, C#
Unit testing, integration/system testing, monitoring, alerting
jQuery; VB; WPF; Ajax; Python; System testing; Data structures; MVC; Unit testing; Monitoring
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of 16 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.