- Power the Global Marketing team s marketing practice by designing and developing multiple types of marketing automation workflows/campaigns that deliver greater customer engagement, higher conversions, more qualified leads and closed won sales opportunities.
- Own and drive Eloqua email marketing performance, working with the team to set and achieve best-in-class email marketing performance KPIs. Perform A/B testing of email campaigns and demonstrate steady growth in email engagement rates.
- Work closely with the Marketing Automation Operations team to ensure successful operational hand-off of leads to the BDR and SDR teams. Keep the leads flowing.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Automation Operations and the Data teams to activate all the data that is available to use to deliver targeted, personalized messages to people at the right time.
- Partner with Campaign Planning, Marketing Strategy, and outside vendor teams to ensure accurate, effective activation of email and marketing automation plans.
- Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver critical marketing execution projects on time
- Embrace modified agile marketing practices to manage efficient and effective workflow of demand gen delivery activities and tasks.
- Work in partnership with Marketing Automation Segment Liaison to optimize campaign requests to meet business goals.
- Measurable marketing contribution to sales, revenue and other key performance indicators (KPIs) that demonstrate tangible business impact and growth.
- A robust, scalable global marketing funnel that drives high-growth lead generation: net new leads, nurtured leads, qualified leads, and leads that convert into sales opportunities and closed won deals.
- Disciplined execution and delivery of multiple marketing automation workflows to meet critical financial and strategic objectives across the Legal, Corp, TAP, and/or Print businesses.
- Strong teamwork and partnerships with Marketing, DGCOE, BDR, and Digital teams across business units and subsegments.
- Meaningful omni-channel interactions that create positive experiences and outcomes for Legal customers and differentiates Thomson Reuters from the competition.
- Grow Eloqua marketing automation / email marketing capabilities and performance, implementing best practices and establishing key performance indicators that demonstrate success.
Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Expert proficiency in Eloqua and Salesforce. Certifications preferred in both.
- Intermediate proficiency of digital marketing and its interdependence with marketing automation.
- Strong track record of acquiring, nurturing, scoring, qualifying and passing leads to the sales channels.
- Proven experience in using Eloqua to activate multiple marketing automation workflows; e.g.: welcome and onboarding; lead nurture of newly acquired leads; recycling of discarded leads and opportunities; multichannel automation using email, text, social ads; trigger-based campaigns that react to changes in behavior and/or profile data, etc.
- Ability to keep the marketing leads flowing between Eloqua and Salesforce, maximizing sales channel bandwidth
- Project management skills working environments in highly matrix organizations.
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world"s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax Accounting, Media News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.