- 2-3 years of experience in RPA development and implementation, preferably in a business process automation context.
- Experience in analyzing, designing, and implementing RPA workflows using RPA technologies like UiPath, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere etc.
- Experience in process automation, SQL, system integration, and software development.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering RPA solutions to automate business processes, resulting in increased efficiency, reduced costs, and improved customer satisfaction.
It would be great if you also had
- Certification in RPA technologies like UiPath, Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere.
- Understanding of Agile methodology and experience working in an Agile environment
What will you be doing in this role
- Conduct process assessments and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Design and implement RPA solutions to automate manual processes and improve efficiency.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure processes are aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain process documentation, including standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Monitor process performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide training and support to end-users on RPA technologies and tools.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in RPA technology and process improvement methodologies
Business process; Process automation; Automation; Operational excellence; Process improvement; System integration; Standard operating procedures; Agile methodology; SQL; Business operations
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in trusted insights and analytics that accelerate the pace of innovation. Trusted by the worlds top universities, corporations and brands, the companys analytics-based solutions portfolio and comprehensive content trace their roots to foundational discoveries in information science. Today, Clarivate Analytics is on a bold entrepreneurial path to help customers accelerate how quickly they turn new ideas into solutions that improve lives. We know our customers rely on our established experience to help them sustain and grow their businesses, as they face continual challenges shrinking budgets, rapidly growing data coming from diverse new sources, and innovation remaining central to competitiveness. Its more critical than ever to provide these innovators with insights they can trust.