- BS/MS in Computer Science with minimum 8 years of experience
- Experience in architecting developing large enterprise scale distributed, high performance processing platforms (data scraping, extraction, cleaning, normalization, ground-truth creation)
- Experience in implementing and deploying AI/ML solutions.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes
- Very strong technical skills with the ability to evaluate key technical proposals and hire and mentor excellent engineers
- Experience through the entire platform development lifecycle, building platforms from the ground up, onboarding stakeholders on the platform as well as supporting successful adoption of products and customers on the platform.
- Excellent presentation skills, sharing technical decisions and discuss complex technical details with cross-functional teams, executives and external partners
- Working knowledge on technologies around persistence, search, graph and distributed technologies
- Familiar with Cloud infrastructure and big data frameworks (Spark)
Manager Quality Assurance; Data management; Machine learning; Infrastructure; Data processing; Wellness; Informatica; Research; Principal
Data is powering the worlds leading innovations from autonomous vehicles to AI-powered neural networks. At Informatica, we call this Data 4.0when next-generation intelligent enterprises leverage data to make possible what never existed before.Informatica is the only proven Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Todays intelligent enterprise is fueled by data and that data must be properly managed, governed, protected, and utilized this is where Informatica drives next-generation innovation with its Intelligent Data Platform. Our Intelligent Data Platform, a complete and modular solution built on a microservices architecture and based on the AI-powered, CLAIREengine, enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions.