- B Tech or master s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of program management experience in software industry
- 5+ years of design and development experience in cloud computing and databases
- Demonstrated customer focus and driving deep partner engagements.
- Proficiency in designing and development of end-to-end user experiences.
- Track record of high-quality, self-directed, timely execution, and attention to detail.
- Highly effective communication and collaboration across internal and external teams.
- Technical expertise and ability to communicate, work build trust with technical teams.
- Experience in shipping enterprise scale products with a deep understanding of the pre-requisites, necessary steps and support required to make customers successful at every step of their cloud journey.
- Drive development of product and platform initiatives. As part of this activity validate problem hypothesis for various areas of investment; validate the solution designs with customers/partners; drive a live and active cohort of customers and partners.
- Collaborate across diverse set of stakeholders ( engineering ., product marketing, sales, customer support, customer advisor, etc.) to deliver the product/platform value-prop
- Author technical functional specifications, model information architecture and user experience, own and drive scale, and performance KPIs, prioritize and scope feature investments, drive effective support strategy with self-defection and troubleshooting constructs, etc.
- Data-driven execution regarding driving the product and platform investment for its effectiveness to the customers, working with various engineering, marketing, finance, legal, operations, support, and field teams to drive top customer/partner success stories and turn those understanding into various scalable investments.
- Run the release management activities for the product/platform investments like quality checks, scale and perf. KPI checks, driving self-hosting, driving preview validation, business dashboards, support dashboards, etc.
- Trusted technical advisor in guiding customers and partners successfully in adopting our products/platforms offering, and several other auxiliary services related to Identity, IoT, etc. while aligning with customer business priorities.
- Evangelize the product and platform offerings to partners/customers and contribute to various marketing initiatives like blogs, documentation, videos, running customer testimonials, representing in Ignite, Inspire, MVP summits, etc.
- Own executive engagement with both the customer and Microsoft, ensuring that issues and risks of all types are proactively addressed and communicated across the partnership. Also drives the rhythm of business activities within the team and across the org to ensure end-to-end success for both Microsoft and our customers.
Supply chain; Computer science; Cloud computing; Machine learning; Technical Advisor; Customer support; Troubleshooting; microsoft; Release management; Product marketing
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 144,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.