- Design and develop solutions utilizing RPA/Other tools and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery.
- Work with clients in designing automation solutions using industry leading automation software tools
- Leverage industry best practices and experience, recommend automation solutions including architectural and technical designs
- Drive strategic and tactical roll-out of solutions to clients
- Ensure design and development of reusable components/frameworks which can then be applied to accelerate the development lifecycle
- Input into solution integration design using Web Services / RESTFUL API access where relevant
- Coordinate activities with clients IT / Automation COE / business environments to develop, test and deploy RPA solutions
engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Experience working with computer hardware
Eligibility Criteria Skill Set
- Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net), with minimum of 4 years experience in any RPA platform and have overall min 7+ years of experience in the development
Must be a certified RPA resource in UI path
- Coding knowledge in python, ML, AI programming is preferable
- Work closely with the Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Good analytical skills to improvise configuration/scripting to match new situations
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
Automation; Software design; Computer hardware; Architecture; Coding; TDD; Workflow; Unit testing; Project delivery; Python
DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.