- 6 to 8 years of strong overall experience in Information Technology industry that includes minimum 5+ years hands on experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) sites, assets with general knowledge of setup, development, configuration and DevOps procedure
- Experience in JSP, Java EE, Junit, OSGi, Servlets, JSTL Tag Library, Annotations, Eclipse Development
- Experience in usage of RESTful Web Services
- Experience in Agile projects
- Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability, and accessibility
- Adobe Experience Manager Certified Developer
- Experience with services architecture, headless application, Progressive Web App (PWA) and Single Page Application (SPA)
- Good knowledge of SQL/PLSQL
- Good knowledge of Adobe AEM building blocks (including templates, components, dialogs etc.)
- Good knowledge about AEM deployment process
- Good knowledge of AEM Forms
- Experience with an application/web server.
DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.