- Enable BUs to take maximum advantage of automation technologies. Help them & f igure out automation ideas w.r.t tech capabilities , possible opportunities & build a healthy p ip eline savings for the Principal Financial Group
- Enable the automation team with new & better tools, platforms, and processes that might be helpful in adoptin g a better business & working architecture.
- This role will also have Leader of Leaders responsibilities and can also have the HR leadership responsibilities for the team members of the project/s or Scrum Team/s.
- Prepare automation pipeline
- Function-Process mapping
- Drive in deciding Automation targets for each function & BU
- Prioritized list for automation
- Platform & license management
- New tool, tech adoption
- Partner management for tools
- Conduct appraisals and build development plans for team members
- Mentor team members to build application/system expertise in the relevant domains
- Ensure the operational stability for the team and provide inputs to Sr Delivery Manager/Program
- Manager for resource continuity and backup planning
- Manage Operations and deliveries as per committed scheduled timelines, SLA and Quality targets
- Manage programs that span different disciplines and diverse technologies and tools set
- Get a program level understanding of the tasks undertaken and execute on planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of the programs
- Status reporting, Metrics generation at BU level & analysis
- Establish and continually improve program/ project management and execution processes
- Should be able to manage independently a team of highly qualified & energetic team of technocrats .
- Human Capital Plan - Identification of required skills for the program based on Automation strategy, forecasting the resource needs
- Identify hiring and training needs, plan & drive trainings for team
- Handling appraisal and feedback for the team
- Vendor Management and Remote Delivery Management based on program needs
- Ensure appropriate risk management processes and controls with respect to compliance with PFG standards and Indian Cyber Security Act
- Business continuity plans with respect to processes and people
- Forecast and budget adherence
- Unit Cost and Staff Welfare management
Contribution to Organizational Initiatives
- Understand BU level HLIs and Operational Plans. Participate in BU level initiatives.
- Understand Principal, Pune long term strategy and contribute towards the Principal, Pune level HLIs.
- A ssist the senior leadership in the communication and Change Management.
Education : Graduate / Bachelor s degree (any stream)
Skill set :
- Expertise on leading and driving Automation capabilities
- Should have exposure of automating complex process using RPA, Machine learning, IDP tools
- Knowledge of working in NLP is an added advantage
- Have driven automation platform management, version upgrades & cloud migration
- Operations Management, Stakeholder Management, Thought Leadership
- Good interpersonal skills, pleasant Interpersonal skills, Excellent communication and time management skills, Ability to drive results and ownership .
Change management; Automation; Project management; Risk management; Resource management; Business continuity; Stakeholder management; Forecasting; Operations; Monitoring
Principal Global Services is a Global In-house Center, dedicated to supporting Principal Financial Group achieve our common purpose of empowering and enabling our customers across the globe by protecting and advancing their financial well-being through retirement, insurance and asset management solutions.