- See opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications
- Understand the broader picture, provide strategy, vision and engage in cross-functional interaction
- Ideate and drive programs aimed at driving efficiencies for GSS
- Facilitate and drive high-impact initiatives to improve process quality and the customer experience
- Collaborate with key partners for scoping and prioritizing project activities based on the business impact and team OKRs
- Turn analyzed data into useful deliverables for the product, support, and operational improvements
- Design experiments and interpret the results to draw detailed and useful conclusions
- Work with vendor teams to implement ideas and deliver continuous improvement of programs
- Work with tech leads and engineers to estimate efforts, define milestones, supervise progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to project partners
- Ability to work with engineer/product/ internal teams to deliver tool/tech solutions that will drive long term improvements in operational efficiency
- Communicate plans, insights, data, and results to project partners
- Minimum 7 years of experience in data analytics, program management or product management
- Experience in solving problems, both structured and ambiguous, at scale with strong attention to detail in fast changing business environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence and motivate people (with both technical and non-technical individuals) across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, and recommendations and drive customer and product-focused decisions
- Proven technical aptitude and ability to understand technical design, challenges, and risks
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for vision setting, strategic problem solving, and driving action
- Experience with process design and optimization, program management, customer support strategies, and quality assurance
- Willing to explore and learn new technologies, hybrid processes
- Knowledge of Python and prior experience building tools using Machine Learning models such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, etc.
- Experience with Product/ Data Analytics.
Product management; Process design; SAN; Manager Quality Assurance; Analytical; Machine learning; Agile; Customer support; Product support; Python
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and lets move the world forward, together.