Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
Ensuring the higheststandards in engineering supporting the solution business of Siemens Ltd.worldwide. Should be a phenomenal teammate to engage in a fruitfulcollaboration with the business partners. Supporting international projects inthe regions and on site in a self-reliant style.
- Review contract and seekclarifications
- Develop engineering concepts and schemes, seek approval from customer
- Preparation database for the project from customer documents.
- Prepare engineering drawings & documents, guide and monitor juniorcolleague, ensure correctness of documentation in line with guidelines andcustomer
- specifications, interface with customers / consultants/ internal departmentsfor technical discussions & approvals, report progress (including risks)and key issues to superiors to meet project engineering schedules / milestones
- Prepare system integration procedure, obtain approvals, supervise &conduct system integration tests / FAT in line with the procedure, reviewresults to ensure that the delivered system meets the required projectspecifications.
- Technical support to execution group during techno- commercial negotiationsand offer preparation to achieve cost effective solutions & timelyexecution of the project.
- Conducting training of client, in- house engineers in order to maintain thesystem properly, to reduce engineering and commissioning time and to induce thecustomer confidence in the system.
- Standardization of Engineering and Commissioning processes in order to reduceengineering and commissioning cycles, to minimize the non-conformance cost(internal & external) and to achieve process maturity.
- Ready to travel engineering and commissioning site in India and abroad.
We don t needsuperheroes, just super minds
Education: BE/B.Tech in Instrumentation / Electronics / ENTC andallied branches.
5-6 years experiencein engineering and commissioning of automation system
Candidates with advance trainings certificate of SiemensDCS / PLC / SCADA / Instrumentation or such certificates from other automation vendor(manufacturer) company will be preferable.
SCADA Systems: Simatic S7, TIA & WinCC engineering, testing,and commissioning expertise is preferable
Knowledge of Power plant instrumentation and control processes ofCCPP, WHRS, Biomass, Solar plants
Knowledge of PLC/DCS system for power plant
Profile requires pre knowledge of Bid management of power plantautomation systems
Person should be efficient in cost and price calculations andcommercial and legal aspects related to project contracts
Person should be able to analyze project specifications and shouldbe aware of risk and chance managements
Person should be adequately aware of Field side of power plantslike Field transmitters, Cables. JB, MCC
Knowledge of special packages like CEMS, SWAS, Cyber security willbe added advantage
Preferably, good experience on communication protocols likeMODBUS, Profibus, Profinet, HART, Ethernet, OPC etc.
Knowledge of communication interfaces like MPI, Profibus,Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP
OSI PI Historian knowledge & experience will have preference.
Knowledge of safety system (Fail safe system)
Excellent English language skills. Knowledge of foreign languagese.g., German, Spanish, French will have added advantage.
Good self-integration in international project teams. Easyadaption of European US and/or Middle east working styles. Social integrationin the Host Countries. Self-challenging working style, taking ownership andsolution oriented.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.