As a lead QA engineer, you will establish, implement, and evolve the formal QA process to ensure high-quality inhouse designed and developed driver monitoring and assistance technology. You will
1. Design and develop the testing infrastructure, i.e., tools, frame works and reporting mechanisms.
2. Review design documents and collaborate with developers to come up with detailed test plans.
3. Test software to be deployed across IoT devices and AWS/Azure environments.
4. Test data platforms as well as the machine learning models built on the platform.
5. Test driver monitoring and driver assistance algorithms; and report KPIs.
6. Handling production queries and ensuring the high-level stability of applications in production
7. Strong ability to communicate highly technical results to a diverse audience.