- Screen and triage bug reports.
- Perform pre-release testing and support post-release verifications.
- Verify the correctness and performance of software
- Build automated testing system for high-performance and Internet scale services
- Build systems to do validation, performance, and unit testing
- Contribute to the quality strategy of the products
- Plan, develop, and execute test coverage for multiple platforms.
Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- 3 years automated testing experience.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle.
- Strong ability in root cause analysis of issues, resolving testing issues, and driving issues to closure.
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, LoadUI, Quick Test Pro (QTP), and other automation products.
- Experience with test case management tool like Zephyr, QMetry, or TestLink preferred.
- Working knowledge on developing Automation for Functional, Load, Regression and Performance Testing.
- SQL Server and MongoDB database experience preferred.
- Java preferred.
- Solid understanding of the Agile or SCRUM development process and software release processes.
- Must be a self-starter who is highly organized, hands-on, and a team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Detail oriented, with strong written and verbal communication.
- The company environment is dynamic and reflective of rapid growth.
- Friendly, helpful, open, and all inclusive.
- Fast paced with frequent changes.
- Sits and works at desk computer-keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Works with others.
- Hours may exceed 40 hours per week.
- Some noise level within the office.
Automation; Performance testing; Agile; HR; Scrum; Selenium; Unit testing; QTP; SQL
For over 23 years, we have been steadily improving the way companies and candidates connect. For our clients, this means the background checks you want to have. For candidates, it means a smarter, surer way to the job you deserve.