- QA Engineer supporting the continued design, development, and quality delivery of firmware & software applications for the Building & Industrial Systems (BIS) domain products at UTC
- Good at manual testing. Good understanding of SDLC, bug life cycle
- Experience in understanding requirements traceability matrix & and also validate system interface at consumer level
- Hands on experience on Selenium/ WATIR.
- Hands on experience on Appium/ App Center tools
- Hands on experience on Eclipse/ Visual Studio IDE
- Hands on experience on android, Windows and iPhone Apps automation testing.
- Basic knowledge on SSL communication.
- Good scripting knowledge among Java, Python, C#, Ruby, Pearl or Shell etc.
- Good Working knowledge on Defect Management System.
- Good experiences in Performing Regression Testing to verify and uncover new errors in legacy code after changes have been made
- Create, Document and Execute the test cases that conform to the technical and functional specifications for firmware and Software applications
- Document and present test results as per the QA policies and procedures
- Contributes ideas on product and process improvements. Participates in design review sessions
- Implements appropriate automation technologies to meet the short and long term goals of the company
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Computers / MCA)
- Self-starting/self-motivating individual, able to plan and achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and should be Organized, Punctual and pay Attention to detail
- Knowledge on any open source Automation tools.
- Knowledge on Azure cloud.
- Can handle multiple activities at once to accomplish goals
- Ethics: Drives ethical business practices in all areas of responsibility / geography
- Communication: Expresses ideas effectively to establish oneself as a credible and impactful leader
- Team Work: Creates an environment in which people are involved, included, and have a sense of ownership
- Analytical Thinking: Identifies root causes of problems, secures relevant information, and identifies possible solutions
- Adaptability: Adjusts personally to high pressure, rapidly changing business
As the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions, Carrier Global Corporation is committed to making the world safer, sustainable and more comfortable for generations to come. From the beginning, weve led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.