- Execute and run automation and manual test for a given application with Test environment and capture results/create bugs;
- Executing system and field level test cases;
- Participate in Peer Review of Test Cases;
- Interact with Business Analyst/Application Development Teams to understand business technical requirements and design;
- Incorporating feedback into test cases from Peer Review;
- Develop automated tests for Java and UI.
- Re-testing defects once fixed by the developers;
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to reduce risk and enhance delivery;
- Creating test data for system testing, UAT, and regression testing;
- Provide automation expertise to project team and troubleshoot automation issues. Help define, improve and implement QA best practices;
- Develop manual test cases tailored to JIRA User Stories in a Test environment.
- Skills Needed :
- Create automation test cases for applications that cross multiple platform and technologies such as Java and UI,
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks like TestNG or JUnit.
- Experience or knowledge with tools, languages, databases such as Java, Protractor, Jenkins, and Selenium.
- Work with developers to integrate QA Automation into the build and deploy pipelines supporting a drive toward CI/CD
- Quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Interact with Senior QA architects, managers and QA engineers
QA; System testing; Automation testing; Manual testing; Regression testing; Application development; Selenium; Test cases; JIRA; QA automation
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $9 billion in market capitalization, helps clients get ahead of todays challenges to capitalize on whats next with communications, technology and data and analytics solutions that help transform their businesses.