QA Testing with RPA
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS youll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The team is driving a transformational journey across the Client Engagement group within Banking Solutions. We have a clear focus on enhancing operational efficiency and improving customer satisfaction through automation, enabling self-service, and accelerating digitization efforts across employee and client touchpoints. We use the right technologies and frameworks to solve high impact problems, building intelligent solutions through hybrid AI/ML and traditional RPA frameworks.
What you will be doing
- Performs analyses of the business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment for appropriate FIS segment, division, group or line of business.
- Performs research and analysis to support business operations and presents findings to manager or project leader.
- Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
- Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
- Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/return on investment.
What you bring:
- Should have overall minimum 5+ years of working experience as an QA Testing
- Must have experience in RPA,Automation,Banking Domain
- Automation QA with RPA, Python knowledge would be an advantage
- Good in banking domain
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of Worlds Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
QA Testing; Rpa; banking solutions
FIS„� is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS€? more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients€? business forward.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor€?s 500�Index.
The combination of organic and external growth has positioned FIS among the world€?s leading technology providers for the financial services industry. Through the visionary leadership of its management and its philosophy of championing its clients€? success each and every day, FIS remains on a short list of providers capable of offering end-to-end solutions to financial institutions and retailers across the world.
BANKING AND WEALTH
Take advantage of analytics, commercial and investment banking, core banking, digital and channel solutions, lending, private banking, retirement services, wealth management and trust, and treasury services.
INSTITUTIONAL AND WHOLESALE
Rely on FIS for expertise in asset management, commercial and investment banking, and solutions for broker-dealers, corporations, energy and commodities, insurance providers and retailer/merchants.
Turn to the leader in comprehensive card solutions, check processing, corporate payments, digital payments, enterprise payments, imaging and remittance, merchant services, output solutions, print and mail, and open test solutions.