Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Quality Automation Specialist
What you'll do
- In this key role, you’ll be undertaking and enabling automated testing activities in all delivery models
- We’ll look to you to support teams to develop quality solutions and enable continuous integration and assurance of defect free deployment of customer value
- You’ll be working closely with feature teams and a variety of stakeholders, giving you great exposure to professional development opportunities
Joining us in a highly collaborative role, you’ll be contributing to the transformation of testing using quality processes, tools, and methodologies, significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. You’ll be making sure repeatable, constant and consistent quality is built into all phases of the idea to value lifecycle at reduced cost or reduced time to market.
It’s a chance to work with colleagues at multiple levels, and with cross-domain, domain, platform and feature teams, to build in quality as an integral part of all activities.
Additionally, you’ll be:
The skills you'll need
- Supporting the design of automation test strategies, aligned to business or programme goals
- Evolving more predictive and intelligent testing approaches, based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
- Collaborating with stakeholders and feature teams and making sure that automated testing is performed and monitored as an essential part of the planning and product delivery
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable automated tests, which are usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
- Applying testing and delivery standards by understanding the product development lifecycle along with mandatory, regulatory and compliance requirements
We’re looking for someone with experience of automation testing for microservices or API based applications, particularly from an Agile development, CI or CD environment. You'll have experience in creating all I2V test artefacts, as well as configuring and controlling them for program and audit perspective. You’ll be an innovative thinker who can identify opportunities and design solutions, coupled with the ability to develop complex automation code.
Additionally, you’ll have good Payments domain knowledge and a good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team, with the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature team with a strong focus on business outcomes.
We’ll also look for you to have:
- Experience in functional and automation testing using tools like Postman, Selenium, JMeter and similar
- Experience working in pure PI based Agile delivery model
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by the enterprise tooling framework
- A background of designing, developing and implementing automation frameworks in new environments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
automation testing; Selenium; Postman