This role is primarily focused on Solution Designing. The main purpose is to lead the Digital transformation by translating business needs into Automated solution
- Design, code, integrate, implement, test and maintain robots in UiPath, according to business requirements and implement new functionalities in the software development of the robotics solution.
- Design, develop and translate the business specifications to technical requirements for the robotics solutions such as Solution Design Document (SDD) or TDD
- Taking business requirements, current and future state process designs and translating them into robotic solution using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Analyze communications, process requirements, and review existing computer systems to determine compatibility with projected or identified robotics solutions needs.
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Implement robotics configurations using RPA platform powered by UiPath on the client infrastructure.
- Must have good understanding, experience of respective RPA tool development best practices for design, development, deployment and production support models and implement those best practices.
- Develop and customize automation libraries using .Net or Python/Flask API,
- Develop Script using Java Script, VB, .net or PowerShell, python, SQL, Office , OCR to support Automation Solutions.
- Exposure to intelligent / Cognitive Automation
- Build Automation operation handbook to ensure smooth transition of RPA to production support team.
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn and implement robotic process automation solution using AI/ML
Focus on the Customer
Strong interpersonal skills: ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies and lead by influence
Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
Agile and adaptable.
Ready to challenge status quo
Who will be successful in role ?
Bachelors Degree/ Master degree: Preferably Mathematics, Engineering or IT related courses.
At least 3 yrs. of experience in Robotic Process Automation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Have strong problem solving and analytical skills necessary to support large scale IT system and networks.
Experience in Database schema creation and management, Create SQL queries
Experience in integrating different applications using web services or Rest APIs
Good Project Management/ Planning / Agile Management experience
Must be highly competent in application or implementation support domain.
RPA Certified in UI Path
Document and demonstrate support solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
Enhance or write Standard Operating Procedures
Working with the RPA developers to conceptualize the RPA solution for the issue
Know How : Effective presentation and Video making
At least 3 yrs. of experience in handling IT Infrastructure.
Exposure to AWS maintenance and troubleshooting
Competent on Hardware and networking
Networking; Production support; TDD; Powershell; Project management; Schema; Agile; Workflow; Troubleshooting; Python
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a billion dollar global technology enterprise, focused on delivering excellence in complex digital environment, with relentless dedication in IT consulting and services. Born Digital in 1999, Mindtree has been working with Fortune2000 companies to help them achieve business agility, competitive edge, and growth. With AI-first consulting approach, we have conceptualized our Digital Next offerings that enable our clients to experience transformation, leverage connected operations and reimagine IT infrastructure with core modernization. Mindtree, with its 20 years of legacy in driving the spirit of entrepreneurship, collaboration and dedication through Mindtree Minds, is regarded among the best places to work.