- 6 8 years of Work Experience in the IT Industry.
- 3+ Years of UiPath experience as an Architect.
- 2-4 years of experience in .NET Suite (C# or VB.net) is a must.
- UiPath RPA Solution Architect Certification and Advanced Developer Certification are a must.
- Develop workflows and custom activities using C#.
- Prior Work experience/POCs on Studio Pro, Document Understanding, AI Centre, Action Centre, and/or Computer vision is a big plus.
- Understanding Enterprise Architecture and IT systems, Process minded, Good Presentation and communication skills are essential.
- Previous experience in the application or implementation support domain is necessary.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Basic Knowledge on UiPath Deployment Architecture and Cloud platforms Azure/AWS
- Previous work experience in 3rd Party Integrations with UiPath like Abby, Salesforce, ServiceNow, and/or SharePoint is a plus
- Prior Experience on RFPs, RFQs, estimations, and other similar Technical Documentation is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct Architectural Evaluation, Design, and Analysis of Client Enterprise-wide systems.
- Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solutions to Client Operations.
- Develop, Enhance and Maintain established service design procedures and processes to assure apt and robust Solutions.
- Work closely with Client Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Client s strategic blueprints and architecture.
- Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for UiPath Client Implementations, Custom Solutions, Product Support, and above all the UiPath Enterprise Platform itself
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
- Identify customer requirements, analyse alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations related to software, platform, and network configurations.
- Assist Sales and Pre-Sales team in their client conversations in order to ensure maximum conversions and high-quality dialogue.
- Plan, design, and execute complex UiPath Internal and Client Solution Configurations
- Ensure testing assistance and guidance to Implementation Team.
- Prepare and present test plan, Solution Design, technical presentations, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different Custom Solution deliverables.
Basic; Solution design; Architecture; Enterprise architecture; Support services; Business solutions; Product support; Analytics; Salesforce; Technical documentation
Conneqt Business Solutions Limited wasestablished in2004.Headquartered in Bangalore, we are Indias leading Digital IT & BPM services provider, and a subsidiary of Quess Corp. At Conneqt we strive to help our customers grow revenues, enable efficiencies, and enhance the customer experience across industries. With21 delivery centresacross India, we are amongIndias Top 100 Best Workplacesin 2022 consecutively for the third time in a row and we are ranked inTop 50 amongst Indias Best Companies to Workfor in 2022. Top industry analyst Nelson Hall has ranked Conneqt among the top Customer Lifecycle Management & Business Process Management service providers in India.