1) Design and build technical solution to address Automation Projects and provide required technical support to the Automation operation team
2) Delivery of Automation solutions for State clients
3) Responsible for developing and modifying the RPA solutions using UI Path
4) Responsible for developing and modifying the ETL jobs if needed
5) Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
6) Work in development, design and reviews, troubleshooting and production issue resolution
7) Develops innovative approaches on performance optimization & automation
8) Good oral & written communication Skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
1) A degree in IT / Computer Science
2) Must have extensive 4-6 years of experience and Proficiency with Automation tools like UI Path
3) Must have extensive 4-6 years of experience and Proficiency with ETL tools
4) Experience in a healthcare environment
5) Solid written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
RPA; UiPath; performance optimization; Troubleshooting; ETL
Careers at Optum
If you're going to change careers, why not look for an employer that's out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we're driving innovation and change all over the world. That's creating opportunity right here in India for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We're driven to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company, Optum is a leading health services and technology company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care.
This work takes all of your commitment, skills, passion and energy. It's hard to become #1 and even harder to stay in the lead. That's why we rely on a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care.
Are you in? Learn more about your future at Optum: workatoptum.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace.
(c) 2017 Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited (formerly known as QSSI Technologies India Private Limited). All rights reserved.