Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy UiPath components including bots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA (UiPath) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Reports to Senior Team Lead
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or related field with 2-4 Years of relevant experience
- Good technical knowledge of automation tools
- Experience in programming languages such as C++, C#, and Java.
- Experience working with RPA tools like UiPath, Power Automate etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in SQL or NoSQL
- Basics of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Knowledge of workflow
- Good logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Rpa; Power Automate; uipath; Rpa Automation; c++; Artificial Intelligence; Machine Learning
Faurecia's mission is to develop technologies for safe, sustainable, advanced, and customized mobility. With 111,000 employees in 33 countries, Faurecia is a top ten global automotive supplier and inspires mobility through its four Business Groups: Seating, Interiors, Clean Mobility, and Electronics. At the same time, Faurecia offers solutions to meet the challenges of future generations in line with our Convictions and Values.
Faurecia, together with HELLA, is a company of the Group FORVIA. With over 300 industrial sites and 63 R&D centers, 150,000 people, including more than 35,000 engineers across 40+ countries, FORVIA provides a unique and comprehensive approach to the automotive challenges of today and tomorrow. Composed of 6 business groups with 24 product lines, FORVIA is focused on becoming the preferred innovation and integration partner for OEMS worldwide. FORVIA aims to be a change maker committed to foreseeing and making the mobility transformation happen.