Key Technology: RPA, UiPath
- Responsible for implementing the full life cycle of RPA solution
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Implement robotics configurations using RPA platform powered by UI path on the client infrastructure
- Provide technical and architectural oversight over the software development and testing of the robotics solution using RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, UiPath Blue Prism and related enabling technologies
- Analyze client processes, and identifies RPA opportunities
- Recommend RPA approach and strategy based on analysis and client RPA maturity
- Provide continuous advice and best practices to RPA developers and Project Manager related to delivery approach and strategy
- Facilitate team and client meetings and presentations
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and provide solution
- Assist with the design, build, rollout and run support for technology solutions
Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to define standards for the RPA tool implementation e.g., business case criteria, technical standards, estimation standards
- Extensive experience of both front office and back office automation using RPA tools and other third automation solutions
- 5+ years of experience creating and administrating RPA(s) on the UiPath. UiPath expertise.
- 8+ years of experience in developing and deploying Robotics Process Automation (RPA) BOT solutions
- 8+ years of experience in architecting Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enterprise solutions
Process automation; Architect; Office automation; Front office; Due diligence; Architecture; Back office; Technology solutions; Business case; Robotics
Highbrow has been founded on the principle of partnering with our clients customers and candidates alike to provide a smarter way of working. From an employers perspective you need a partner to help maximize the value of your most important asset your people look no further than the Highbrow team.