- Will be responsible for developing process automation solutions in A360.
- Participate in design and development of automation
- Determine, analyse, and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels
- Create PDD, SDD and other technical documents.
- Perform RPA platform administration, upgrade, setup platform components aligning with the quality guidelines.
- Estimating effort/costs and preparing business cases/feasibility studies for automation solutions, giving due consideration to existing business process, infrastructure, licensing, development, and support
- Respond quickly to support issues and follow up till resolution along with the team
- Follow up and provide timely reporting on issues to management
- Ensure adherence to coding, design, and architectural standards
- Willingness to learn new automation technologies and implement
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT
- Strong experience in Automation Anywhere A360 iQBOT
- Strong knowledge of DB Tools like SQL, Oracle
- Good Knowledge of integrating REST and SOAP API with A360
RPA A360 Developer
Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials are our core businesses. In all three sectors, we offer specialized and high-quality products.