: Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics & Communication Engineering Skills
: UI Path, Orchestrator, VB, C#, .NET, C++, SQL
- UI Path Certified
- Year of Experience for Developer: 3+ years.
- Knowledge of Orchestrator configuration, Business and exception handling, Desktop, Web and Image automation.
- Hands on using OCR/ ICR tool.
- At least 5 to 7 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Experience in programming (VB, C#, .NET, C++, ) and databases (SQL) is a must.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes.
- Work with Business Analyst, SME for process identification and feasibility.
- Driving the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality and performance
- Identifying and communicating the technical implementation requirements
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout.
- Participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs.
- Total years of Experience 5-7 Yrs,
Nice to have skills (Not Mandatory)
- Estimating efforts giving due consideration to infrastructure, licensing, development and support
- With the ability to explain technical concepts to Client audiences
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics & Communication Engineering required.
C++; Automation; Coding; Application development; VB; Licensing; Information technology; Operations; SQL
Applycup is one of the top recruitment companies in Pune. As a staffing company, our vision is to find a talent that stands out. We pride ourselves on finding customized, innovative recruitment solutions. We believe that each human resource requirement has a perfect fit, and we, as a recruitment agency, exist to help our clients find the perfect match. We specialize in understanding the needs of our clients before using their expertise to create tailored talent resourcing. Our expert team is committed to fulfilling our clients resourcing needs immediately.Being a thought leader in the recruitment industry, we support and promote diversity, equity, and inclusivity (DEI) throughout our process. We strongly believe that equal work culture is the backbone of a successful and growing organization.