- Carry out high-level RPA assessments
- Develop an RPA architecture and a solution proposal focused on scalability and extensibility
- Design, build, test and implement software robotics and process automation in support of business requirements, software and industry best practices.
- Design detailed reports to improve business processes and benefit realization
- Support and promote change management of existing processes
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high-level project plans for implementation projects
- Have exposure to a wide variety of technological problems and their solutions, and use that to drive the adoption of best practices in terms of coding, design, quality and performance in the equipment.
- Identify business opportunities to increase the usability and profitability of information architecture
Minimal skills required University degree or studies in progress (Information Technology or similar) with 3-9years of experience.
Good knowledge of English
Data analysis/engineering skills using the VB or/and SQL languages
Process automation; Automation; Data analysis; Change management; Coding; Workflow; HTML; VB; Information technology; SQL
VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love