qBotica is seeking a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Business Analyst to join its Automation development program. The Business Analyst will work closely with internal teams to document Business processes that are feasible for building automations using the UiPath and Automation Anywhere programs.
A successful candidate will be collaborative, highly analytical with good attention to detail, have a passion for process automations, solving problems and possess excellent communication skills.
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Partner with Banking and Healthcare stakeholders to identify automation opportunities by analyzing and documenting processes, assessing feasibility for automation.
- Understand finance end-user requirements, make recommendations for solutions as needed, work with cross-functional teams to capture business requirements (BRD), and perform thorough testing.
- Work with RPA developers and design leads to ensure requirements captured in BRD are thorough and complete.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with RPA Design leads to provide inputs for robotic process automation solutions.
- Prepare and present analysis, methods and results to non-expert personnel, management team and technical experts throughout different projects and processes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for others seeking to utilize RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes.
- Develop training documents and job aids and provide training on new or changed processes to
- Apply process improvement methodologies and tools to improve efficiencies, reduce risk and/or increase standardization.
- Maintain understanding of qBotica s systems, tools, business processes and procedures to further develop process and system efficiencies.
- Bachelor s Degree in Finance, IT, or related field
- Preferable experience in working as business analyst for an RPA program.
- 5+ years of related experience in Business process Analysis, preferably within the technology or financial services industry
- Experience with agile development and software development life cycle (SDLC) processes
- Ability to understand a business process based on a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution while using business analysis skills as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Affinity for a high-performance, project-oriented work environment; ability to pivot to critical path tasks as necessary
- Team oriented individual and self-starter who excels at learning new processes and business functions
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
Business process; Process automation; Business analysis; Analytical; Process improvement; Workflow; Healthcare; SDLC; Financial services; Robotics
qBotica is a multiple award-winning and leading intelligent Automation Managed Services Firm, focusing on serving end-to-end intelligent automation and document processing needs for growing and established enterprises.