- We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational
- We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe
- So, if you want to make the world say wow, lets talk
- The conversation starts here
- If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, lets get started with your application
- Take a look at our other open positions too
- Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities
JOB DESCRIPTION TEMPLATE SAMPLE
- SISC was primarily set-up as a high-quality service delivery center in the areas of embedded software development, enterprise applications development and support, information security services
- Since inception, SISC has evolved into a very mature Global Capability Centre providing end to end technology solutions and high value services for global business organizations of Sony
- Sony Semiconductor Business - Current program is to retire existing Oracle systema and enable business functionality into SAP landscape for which some of the processes needs to be automated for Blue Prism activity
- Engineer or equivalent degree level.
- RPA Blue Prism developer is tasked with the responsibility of creation & supporting RPA automation Processes across different processes.
- Strong knowledge of RPA tools: BluePrism experience is highly preferred with an exp of 8+ years
- Experience in any of the programming AI/ML languages like Python, R
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) is often preferred.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects
- Fluent in English verbally & written and ability to work within a global team where English is the corporate language
Nice to have:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work withing team, coordinate with leads and understand business requirement
- Update status regularly
- Highlight any risk, road blocks in advance
- Defect free development
- RPA, AUTOMATION,BLUE PRISM, MACROS , PDD,SDD
Sony India Software Centre (SISC) was setup as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. In 2012, this organization was established as a separate legal entity as Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL).This organization was primarily set-up as a high-quality service delivery center in the areas of embedded software development, enterprise applications development and support, information security services. Since inception, this organization has evolved into a very mature Global Capability Centre providing end to end technology solutions and high value services for global business organizations of Sony.