- Working closely with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, and process design.
- Analyzing business processes and proposing planning of RPA strategy.
- Creating and maintaining the documents like PDD in detail.
- Providing the solution proposal by checking the scalability of the RPA client architecture.
- Assisting the team by providing insights from the documentation.
- Updating RPA stakeholders and other team members during project delivery.
- Creating test cases for the process.
- Attending UAT calls with other country colleagues.
- Making and giving presentations for Kick offs, Rollouts, and UAT of client companies.
Functional and additional qualification requirements:
- Strong communication skills in English
- Critical analytical thinking and a great level of curiosity.
- Logical thinking to find the hidden opportunities in the business processes.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strategic planning approach to meet business needs.
- Any UiPath certificate like UiPath certified RPA Associate or Advanced RPA Developer.
- Designing processes in BPMN 2.0 is a plus
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Graduation: B. Sc computer science/IT/similar IT-related field.
- Marks / Percentage: minimum 60%
Wuerth Business Services helps its partners and customers to increase productivity and competitiveness. Therefore Wrth Business Services offers state-of-the-art handling of business processes at a consistent high level of quality, cost-effective and scalable.