- Documents client organizations direction, structure, business processes and requirements.
- Liaison between the business and development teams throughout the project. Analyzes business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how the application can best function to fulfill those needs.
- Identifies cross impact to other systems.
- Proposes solutions to problems and considers timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing client needs. Understands project plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Adheres to and facilitates project standards.
- Creates, consolidates and presents documents relating to use cases, functional requirements, data mapping, privilege provisioning and authorization models, maintaining them throughout the project, including traceability back to requirements.
- Ensures with the quality management team that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and that testing plans have been completed.
- Provides a business or process perspective during design reviews. Participates in change control process throughout the project. Proactively carries out project support /administrative functions. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field
- 5 years of experience as business analyst
- Understands basic Internet and client/server architectures
- Possesses basic knowledge of HTML
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to travel according to client demands Preferences:
- Consulting experience highly preferred
- Experience working with development teams preferred
- Experience in systems implementation, business analysis, and/or project management.
IT services; Business process; Automation; Business Analyst; project support; Business analysis; Project management; Consulting; HTML; data mapping
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 50 countries and regions, we emphasize long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.Since 1967, NTT DATA has played an instrumental role in establishing and advancing IT infrastructure. Originally part of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, its heritage contributed to social benefits with a quality-first mindset. A public company since 1995, the company builds on this proven track record of innovation by providing novel IT solutions to bring results in a greater quality of life for people, communities, and societies around the world.