- Partner with the Business Process Owner(s) and Subject Matter Expert(s) to develop a deep end-to-end understanding of processes targeted for automation and outline the impacted processes and business requirements
- Engage with cross-functional teams to develop business requirements documentation of the process to be automated in a manner that is understood by the business users and can be shared with RPA solution design and development teams
- Analyze business processes and identify potential automation opportunities.
- Facilitate the planning and execution of RPA and other Automation projects
- Work with Solution Lead/Project Manager to perform Feasibility and Value analysis (ROI) for the targeted processes
- Facilitate sessions with stakeholders to drive out requirements
- Identify scope, benefits, constraints, and risks for RPA automation initiatives, capture and document Existing As-Is process.
- Document and diagram the existing and proposed environment and process flows.
- Under guidance of Solution Lead/Project Manager deliver key business analysis artifacts, using best practices and tools, for the Proposed solution design/To-Be process.
- Experienced campaigner who can create/define functional requirements in use cases .
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs , verifying with business SME(s)/Process Expert(s) that use cases and process flows accurately portray specific business needs.
- Define requirements by creating user stories and adding to Product Backlog.
- Act as a liaison between business and technical resources
- IMPORTANT: You will be working with Business SME(s)/Process Expert(s)/Stakeholder(s) spread across geography, primarily in US region and secondarily in Europe. Accordingly, our work timings are aligned and covered between 1200 noon - 0000 midnight hours IST (Mon-Fri).
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years of experience supporting business process documentation with business owners and SMEs across multiple geographically disbursed teams
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields
- Certified Business analyst from following institutions: IIBA, IQBBA, PMI or IREB
- Should be comfortable working in Agile environment and thoroughly across all the constituent ceremonies.
- Experience working with any of the leading automation software (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Strong customer service focus with the proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, stakeholders and management. Demonstrate strong collaboration across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, whilst participating fully as a member of the RPA team
- Effective Persuasive Communication including the ability to influence SMEs and business stakeholders toward change, automation and continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other Intelligent Automation solutions which may include but not limited to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or combination thereof.
- A team player that is willing to learn and adapt in a high pace delivery environment
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to analyze data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Writing simple/complex SQL queries for data analysis
- Certification/Completion of Design Thinking course.
Business process; Automation; Data analysis; Business analysis; Travel management; Machine learning; Agile; Customer service; Continuous improvement; Recruitment
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) is the worlds leading business partner for managed travel. We help companies and employees prosper by making sure travelers are present where and when it matters. We keep global business moving with the powerful backing of 16,000 travel professionals in more than 140 countries. Companies of all sizes, and in all places, rely on GBT to provide travel management services, organize meetings and events, and deliver business travel consulting.