• Automation consulting experience in driving automation in Delivery units.
• in design/implementation of automation solutions
• Good Knowledge of Infosys Ways of Working, nature of Infosys delivery methodologies, Infosys project processes
• Excellent awareness of Automations solutions, products, tools developed both by Infosys and other enterprises.
• Automation implementation/development on one or more technologies (Java / Dot Net / COTS packages).
• Experience with developing and implementing Automation Solutions.
• Good awareness of Infosys automation solutions.
• Practical exposure and work experience with Agile Digital tools like: GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.
• Knowledge of configuration management and automation with different tools like Ansible, Chef, and Puppet etc.
• Experience with Monitoring / APM tools such as ELK, Prometheus, New Relic, Dynatrace, Nagios.
• Experience with designing / optimizing cloud environments built on AWS / Azure etc (nice to have).
• High impact communication and presentation skills across multiple formats.
• Strong desire to explore, evaluate and understand new technologies.
Bachelor of Engineering
• Good verbal & written communication skills – articulate value of AI to business, project managers & other team members
• Ability to break complex problem into smaller problems and create hypothesis
• Innovation and experimentation
Technical and Professional Requirements:
Products/Frameworks: UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism,Programming: Python, R, .Net, Java, JS, Angular
Automation->Robotic Process Automation->RPA/ Automation Anywhere
* Location of posting is subject to business requirements