The RPA Developer will manage and be responsible for identifying, designing, and implementing technology and creative RPA solutions for REdirect and its clients. The RPA Developer will work with our RPA and Technical Team and report to our Director of Technical Services.
- Lead the end-to-end RPA and workflow automation (document, design, build, test, deploy, maintain) using recommended best practices.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting strategies.
- Engage in discovery and identification of automation processes; proactively seek and suggest improvements and outline any risks and recommend optimal solutions.
- Identifying alternative solutions not requiring RPA.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Apply process improvement methodologies and tools to improve efficiencies, reduce risk and/or increase standardization.
- Collaborate with internal teams, to design and deliver automated solutions for REdirect, facilitating increased business efficiency and optimizing the cost of operations.
- Lead webinars or workshops for client education.
- Assist and drive the teams by providing operational oversight.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields
- 2-5 years of experience in UiPath
- UiPAth certification preferred
- Ability to manage unattended bots preferred
- Ability to understand a business process based on a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution while using business analysis skills as needed
- Ability to be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly when situations change
- Ability to be a thought leader by listening to others, continuing your learning and development, and helping others
- Experience working with automation software (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath)
- Experience with SQL server, queries, stored procedures, views, schema development
- Experience with other Microsoft development tools like, Power Apps, Power Automate and Flow a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Experience in real estate software is a plus
- Consulting experience is a plus
Business process; Automation; Business analysis; Consulting; Schema; Workflow; Stored procedures; microsoft; Forecasting; SQL
REdirect Consulting is a leading provider of real estate technology solutions with an international presence and key offices in New York, San Francisco, and London.We are a boutique firm with a demonstrated record of assisting hundreds of clients across the real estate industry attain their technology and business goals. Whether an international real estate investment firm or a family-owned property management company, we have the tools, experience, and dedication to find and craft the software solution for any client.