- Create Process Design Document and Solution Design Document with Business SME
- Develop automations including process exceptions and configure them as per requirements.
- Develop new processes, tasks and objects using core workflow principles.
- Adhere to high design and coding standards, policies, and procedures.
- Perform unit testing and collaborate with test teams during the SIT and UAT phases.
- Monitoring of the Automation Anywhere platform, ensuring the stability of the AA environment
- Perform daily hyper-care activities and root cause analysis of automation issues
- Handle Incident Management and Change Management for live automations
- Perform code migrations across different platforms (AA V11 & A360) /environments of Automation Anywhere
- Setup and Configurations of Automation Anywhere including Client Applications (such as SAP GUI, Microsoft Access Database Engine, etc.)
- Analyze and review business requirements/process documents, interact closely with business teams to make sure business logics are clear and amenable to automate
- Should have experience on typical types of automation, including but not limited to Web/Excel/SAP/PDF/Desktop Application/Database
- Exposure to SQL, OLEDB, VB Scripting and other database querying languages will be preferred
- Should have worked on production live projects with good understanding of bot deployment and able to resolve issues due to environment differences
- Good understanding of all the features of AA Client, IQ Bot, Discovery Bot, and able to leverage commands for bot development and monitoring
- Perform code review of the implemented processes and built the new tasks considering coding best practices
- Hands on experience with Troubleshooting and Debugging
- Should be a good team player, and capable of self-directed work
- Should be flexible with work timings to support Global processes
- Bachelors degree or above
- 5+ years of development experience in Automation Anywhere - AA V11 and/or A360, (and exposure to other RPA tools like UiPath will be preferred)
- Good understanding of all the features of AA Control Room (AA V11 and/or A360)
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities and the environment are increasingly relying on. Thats why everything we do starts with People. Planet. Paint. Our world class portfolio of brands including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon is trusted by customers around the globe. Were active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. Its what youd expect from a pioneering paints company thats committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.