As an RPA Desktop Engineer your responsibility will be to manage our Virtual Machine estate in conjunction with Experian IT services.
- Request Build of Server 2019 workstations (mostly automated but some post build configuration is required).
- Decommission of RPA workstations that are no longer required.
- VSphere resource management and planning (informational only i.e. producing reports to aid with resource management and growth).
- Packaging of end user applications (e.g. MS Office, Google Chrome)
- Deployment of end user applications.
- Patching of end user applications.
- Resolution of issues with end user applications (excluding RPA software and software that forms part of the Server 2019 core application stack).
- User resource access (e.g. setting user access, RDP access, adding mapped drives).
- First line initial triage and raising of incidents for workstation issues (With resolution of issues for in scope items and transfer to relevant areas for out of scope items). Support and Monitor RPA Global Security, Risk and Data Privacy to ensure compliance
- Report issues and risks to Sr Automation Engineer and Program manager on a regular basis
- Ability to read and understand process and data flow diagrams
- Ability to articulate in simple words technical explanations and guide the business in the RPA journey
- Working and synchronizing with other regional development team members
- Work in a collaborative manner with all Center of Excellence team members
- Computer Science bachelor s degree
- Demonstrated experience of at least 3 years working in Desktop Support roles
- Knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies
- Consultative skills, including the ability to understand and assist in applying customer requirements
- Ability to define design methods to increase license utilization and best practices sharing
- Knowledge of Agile ways of working for incident management, QA Controls, and troubleshooting
- Problem solving with strong analytics skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions
- Excellence communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Experience working in an IT Center or Excellence
- Power BI and SQL Database skills
- Agile or SCRUM Certification Computer Science Bachelors
IT services; Automation; Agile; Packaging; Incident management; Scrum; Troubleshooting; MS Office; Analytics