- QUALIFICATION : B.Tech / MCA (70% above CGPA)
- Responsible for developing RPA processes using Ui Path, PowerAutomate and other available tools such as service now
- Perform the coding, automatic test and code review to obtain maintainable code with expected quality and in line with coding standard
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure robots/applications align with the organization’s goals, as well as customer needs
- Improve our overall Robots development process and continuously find ways to improve our portfolio
- Design the Robots related to new requirements in line with technology standards, performances, robustness and security requirements
- Explore new latest relevant technologies, techniques, frameworks, tools, and methodology such as new UiPath/ MS Powerautomate features, AI integration into RPA, Automation Hub, Action Centre, Document Understanding, Process mining, AIBuilder
- Collaborate with our partners, architects and suppliers to leverage on their experience
- Preparing detailed documentation of solution, coding and project completion to ensure future maintenance.
REQUIRED SKILL-SET :
- In-Depth Knowledge Hands-on Experience in : -UiPath, familiar with common types of automations: Excel, website, database, restful API, Image-based automation.
- Experience in REFramework is a plus -UIPATH Orchestrator queues and REFramework -Automation for Web Applications, Windows Based Applications -MS powerautomate and powerautomate desktop -PDF Extraction, Excel Automation, OCR, functional libraries, other tools, and methods to accelerate development -Identifying RPA opportunities to prepare Process Definition Document (PDD) Solution Design Document (SDD) and educated SME’s to work with Bots in production.
- Attended, unattended and hybrid RPA automations
Appreciated skills :
- Knowledge of Typescript framework
- Base knowledge of main DevOps tools and methodologies
- Base knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, Gerrit, etc.)
- Base experience in automatic test coding (unitary, integration)
Solution design; Automation; GIT; Excel; PDF; Web technologies; Coding; devops; Windows; Testing
MITR HR Solution