- Develop effective and seamless automations using Automation Anywhere in a timely manner
- Be able to problem solve during code development
- Identify areas of code that can be turned into metabots and reused in multiple automations
- Work with the RPA team to harden and roll out bots into production
- Critical and Strategic thinking
- Tactical knowledge
- Issue identification
- Exposure to IDP solutions - e.g. IQBot
- Python exp
- Exposure and exp with workflow tools - power automate , altryx etc PowerBI
- Should have worked on use cases related to unstructured data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to articulate briefly and concisely
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo to identify and drive process improvements in BOT development.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 15 years of formal education - Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Professional work experience of 3 to 5 years
Automation; Analytical; Finance; Back office; Technology solutions; Information technology; Python
First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions.