• Experience in identifying the key issues, pain-points, fixing the Bot failures.
• Triages and provides technical expertise in resolving support related issues.
• applications, and features
• Define, deploy and manage business processes
• Designing automation processes as per the operational needs of an organization
• Scripting and coding in any RPA tool to resolve automation issues
• Reviewing the code and the design and also providing expertise in the development, and integration of systemsFor more experienced Candidates (In addition to above)
• BOT Support (L3 level) and Troubleshooting
• Provide guidance to the team members during the development and testing phase
• Peer review code and test cases
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• RPA Experience between 2 to 6 years
• Overall IT Experience between 2 to 10 years
• Strong experience in 1 or multiple RPA tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Work Fusion or Microsoft Power Automate
• Some experience working as Business Analyst
• Experience in use case analysis, process design and solution design, and complex integrations
• Some exposure to .NET/JAVA/ or any programming experience is requiredFor more experienced Candidates (In addition to above)
• Knowledge of RPA architecture / infrastructure & SDLC practices.
• Experience in Agile based development
• Ability to handle senior stakeholders and effective communication
• Ability to drive Requirement Gathering workshops and produce Solution designs
Robotic Process Automation -> UiPath
Robotic Process Automation -> Automation Anywhere (AA)
Robotic Automation Process
Bachelor of Engineering
BPO Service Line
* Location of posting is subject to business requirements .
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. Over 300,000 of our people work to amplify human potential and create the next opportunity for people, businesses and communities. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer clients, in more than 50 countries, as they navigate their digital transformation powered by the cloud. We enable them with an AI-powered core, empower the business with agile digital at scale and drive continuous improvement with always-on learning through the transfer of digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem. We are deeply committed to being a well-governed, environmentally sustainable organization where diverse talent thrives in an inclusive workplace.