As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Gathering and documenting needs and use of data from internal and external stakeholders, including privacy requirements based on laws regulations, document security best practices and requirements.
- Research, analyze, and document business requirements. Prepare high quality analysis such as summarizing security best practices, privacy laws, business requirements specifications, functional and technical specifications, traceability matrices, etc.
- Create user stories based on functional requirements gathered from business teams.
- Work with developers and support teams to resolve defects and environment issues
- Creating data and process workflows.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Engage and work closely with development team and stakeholders, including attending scrum meetings.
To be eligible for this role, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor s or Engineering Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- 2 years of experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills with the ability to adapt to a range of audiences
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated with good soft skills.
- Must have good software engineering skills, thorough knowledge of SDLC, STLC.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Portray strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work within a collaborative team environment; Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Open for new challenges and learning and flexible to work and support the team as per the business need
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, and technical requirements of the project
- Knowledge in using any of the bug tracking tool like Bugzilla/Jira
Business Analyst; data security; Analytical; Scrum; data privacy; JIRA; Bugzilla; Business Technical Analyst; SDLC
Founded in 1998, Envoy is a global immigration services provider offering the only immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce by combining top-tier legal representation for both inbound and outbound immigration and proprietary technology. Envoy empowers companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. Envoy has managed more than 30,000 cases and served more than 2,000 customers in a broad range of industries.