- Work on full bot development end-to-end
- Design, develop, test, and support the implementation of Robotic Process Automation solutions in support of business requirements, software and industry best practices using Power automate Desktop, UiPath and other platforms.
- Participate in the development of new offerings and innovation in the automation space
- Able to develop an understanding of business processes, business requirements to conduct feasibility studies and proof of concepts.
- Work innovatively and collaboratively to deliver projects efficiently to meet business goals, escalating issues to stakeholders to find best course of actions
- Guide and mentor new team members in their Robotic Process Automation journey.
- Support the development and improvement of the Robotic Process Automation and Citizen Development program including the creation of contents, operating model, standards, policies.
- 3 - 6 years of experience in RPA development.
- Hands on development experience in market leading RPA platforms like Power automate desktop, UiPath.
- Document extraction process
- Should be familiar with Attended and Unattended bots.
- Willingness and Capability to learn new technologies quickly and demonstrate.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Learn fast and collaborate with other team members to meet project goals.
- A keen interest in following the latest RPA trends and developments and upskilling as required.
- Innovative and Out-of-box thinking for new solution development to automate the business process.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle, tracking and process management tools, e.g. JIRA
- Experience coding in Python programing language
- Developer Certification on UiPath or Power automate desktop.
- Experience using DevOps, CI/CD, delivery pipeline culture.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Power Platform (Power Automate) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience in RPA Development using UI Path
- Has strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong time management skills
Business process; IT services; Process automation; Coding; Debugging; Agile; Troubleshooting; Licensing; Information technology; Process management
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more.
Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice. We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers