As an RPA/Automation Intern you will work on automation use cases across a broader team of cross-functional resources within PTC. You will partner with product managers and own the development aspects of an engagement. We need someone who is passionate about RPA to:
- Develop RPA automation solutions focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Work with the Product Owners, SME s to architect automation solutions for implementation
- Work with the RPA developers and Operations team to execute deployment plans
- Have exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
- Develop RPA scripts to optimize automation. Deploy RPA robots and implement end-to-end process automation. Understand the SDLC lifecycle development
- Work with the other members of the team drive synergy, create maximum impact
- Follow agile project management methodologies to deliver automation use cases. Understand story creation, sprints, project tracking, delivery
- Communicates daily with the Scrum Master and teammates on progress, plans for the day, and reports any issues blocking progress
- Participate in QA testing activities, including testing at the task and end-to-end process levels, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems and issues. Document technical designs, release notes, and other project documentation
- Python / JAVA exposure to Machine learning/ AI technologies
- Experience with full SDLC lifecycle development, object-oriented programming
- Understanding of Scrum / Agile development methodologies.
- Good communication/ Presentation skills.
- Experience in process design tools
Process design; Automation; Coding; Machine learning; Integration testing; Agile; Scrum; User acceptance testing; SDLC; Python
Were at the early stages of a fundamental transformation, marking what could be one of the most significant disruptions to the manufacturing industry since the Industrial Revolution. As one of the worlds largest and fastest-growing technology companies, PTC helps manufacturing leaders address these transformative forces to achieve and sustain product and service advantage.PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enable process transformation and deliver closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help you optimize the activities within individual functions of your organization, and align them across your entire enterprisefrom engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and servic