- Requirement Understanding - Understanding of automation use cases, review requirements and specifications, prepare workflow and analyze dependencies.
- Effort Estimation - Calculate efforts required to support the end-to-end RPA activities for the given use case.
- Design - Strategize cost effective, robust design which yields maximum ROI, meeting all functional and non-functional bot needs, also keeping in mind reusability, flexibility, and maintainability.
- Schedule Preparation - Propose schedule for all activities including development, testing, UAT, deployment till go-live and initial cadence keeping in mind all dependencies and existing commitments.
- Development - Implement bot automation as per requirements, agreed design and schedule with Blue Prism / Robocorp or approved Enterprise RPA tool.
- Unit and Integration Testing - Complete system and integration testing including remote execution of bog, prepare governance documentation and handle all exceptions.
- Support UAT - Support in UAT and prepare user manual for bot.
- BOT Deployment - Get all required approvals and deploy bot in staging and production environments.
- Maintenance and Support - Support user queries, occasional failures, and ad-hoc requests from bot w.r.to live bot.
- Debug and Fix - Debug issues/defects in live bots and fix, test, deploy etc.
- Enhancements / Change Requests - Analyze, implement enhancements in live bots and fix, test, deploy etc.
- Reporting - Collect monthly transactions, BOT savings, prepare reports and publish for KPI updates.
Automation; development testing; Integration testing; Debugging; Effort estimation; UAT; Workflow; Deployment; Testing