- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with clients, business consultants and Project Managers
- Accountable for all aspects of automating the activity requested by internal teams.
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Well organized, attentive to details attitude
- Analytical thinking
- Strong team-player and self-started attitude
- Understanding expertise on RPA (Robotic Process Automation) methodology.
- Excellent UiPath or any other RPA tool’s development skills would be a plus
- Understanding of AI / ML
- Perform weekly reporting on activity
- Proactively suggest ways of improving the tools, the support process
- Show a ‘can do attitude’ to solve the staff problems
- Serve as a conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team.
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements .
- Knowledge and professional experience of RPA software i.e. : UiPath, Nice, Selenium, Wintask, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion etc.. Specific UiPath experience and knowledge would be a plus
- UiPath Advanced Certification would be a plus
- Visual Basic, Python or .NET experience would be a plus
- SQL databases and PL/SQL knowledge would be a plus
- Experience in MS Access or MS Excel VBA would be a plus
- Efficient in verbal and written communication skills in English, French would be plus
- Understanding of project management methodology from requirement gathering to project closure
- Ability to work within international and operational environment.
- Willing to work in shifts and occasionally extended hours.
- Proactive, positive and objective attitude
- University Degree in computer applications, engineering or sciences (electronics, telecomm, networking, computer science)
Orange Business Services is a global IT and communications services provider, with services in 220 countries. We help companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers, connecting their people, sites and machines securely and reliably.