- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Business Analyst, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product
- Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business-impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience on RPA tool UiPath
- 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like Python and VB Script
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
Process design; Process automation; NoSQL; Project management; Workflow; Scrum; Robotics; SQL; Python; Business operations